智游教育

make doing什么意思,如何用英语表达让某人做某事

Introduction

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you want someone to do something for you, but you don't know how to ask them in English? Well, you're not alone. Asking someone to do something for you can be tricky, especially if English is not your first language. In this article, we will explore the meaning of "Make Doing" and how to use it in English to ask someone to do something for you.

What does "Make Doing" mean?

"Make Doing" is a phrasal verb that means to cause or force someone to do something. It is often used in a polite or indirect way to ask someone to do something for you. For example, "Can you make sure to lock the door when you leave?" or "Could you make me a cup of coffee, please?"

Using "Make Doing" in English

Now that you know what "Make Doing" means, let's look at some examples of how to use it in English to ask someone to do something for you.

Example 1: Asking for a favor

If you want to ask someone to do something for you as a favor, you can use "Make Doing" in a polite way. For example:

"Could you make a reservation for me at the restaurant tonight?"

"Can you make sure to water my plants while I'm away?"

"Would you mind making copies of these documents for me?"

In these examples, we are asking someone to do something for us in a polite way. We are not forcing them to do it, but rather asking them to help us out.

Example 2: Giving instructions

If you need to give someone instructions on what to do, you can also use "Make Doing" in a more direct way. For example:

"Make sure to turn off the lights when you leave the room."

"Make sure to follow the instructions carefully."

"Make sure to double-check your work before submitting it."

make doing什么意思,如何用英语表达让某人做某事-图1

In these examples, we are giving someone instructions on what to do. We are using "Make Doing" to emphasize the importance of the task and to ensure that it is done correctly.

Example 3: Asking for permission

If you need to ask someone for permission to do something, you can also use "Make Doing" in a polite way. For example:

"Can I make a phone call?"

"Could I make a suggestion?"

"May I make a request?"

In these examples, we are asking someone for permission to do something. We are using "Make Doing" to politely ask for their approval.

Conclusion

In conclusion, "Make Doing" is a useful phrasal verb that can help you ask someone to do something for you in English. Whether you are asking for a favor, giving instructions, or asking for permission, "Make Doing" can help you communicate your needs in a polite and effective way. So the next time you need someone to do something for you, remember to use "Make Doing" in your request.

文章中所含的所有内容,均由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权与违法违规的内容,请发送邮件举报,一经查实,本站将第一时间删除内容。 转载请注明出处:https://ww.zhiyou888.com/forum/1667.html

分享:
扫描分享到社交APP
上一篇
下一篇
发表列表
请登录后评论...
游客 游客
此处应有掌声~
评论列表

还没有评论,快来说点什么吧~